St Disen’s Hall

Exterior view of the church hallSt Disen’s Hall was originally built as a school for the poor children of the parish in 1838 but subsequently became a Sunday School.  It was restored in 1908 when the ‘Strong Room’ was added in memory of Revd Strong, vicar of Bradninch from 1876-1888.

Following refurbishment in 2015, the hall is now available for hire by groups and individuals for regular or one-off occasions and events.

For more information and charges please contact our Bookings Secretary: Ros Emerton (01392 881384)